martedì 30 dicembre 2014

Ideas outfit to New year's eve







Salve,
oggi ho deciso di proporvi delle idee last minute per un brillante e meraviglioso outfit per il 31..
Outfit composti da me e presi da vari siti come Alexoo.it,Sarenza, Topshop e molti altri..
Il mio??? Beh è una sorpresa....
Voi quale preferite?? Aspetto i vostri commenti
xxx Manuela

Hi,
Today I decided to offer you the last minute ideas for a bright and wonderful outfits for 31 ..
Outfits made by me and taken from various sites as Alexoo.it, Sarenza, Topshop and many others ..
My outfit??? It's a surprise ....
What do you prrefer ?? Waiting for your comments
xxx Manuela

1 commento:

Shoshana ha detto...

I'm all prepared for NYE but who could use a gorgeous pair of what looks like leather trousers. Pair wit a crisp white tank.... so chic. Great post.

www.stylegonerogue.com
Instagram: koshercoco