lunedì 22 aprile 2013

Preview outfit #9








Holaaaaaa,
oggi vi presento quello che è la nona anteprima dell'outfit!! Che vi sembra??? Ho deciso di puntare questa volta tutto sul blu tranne per le ballerine!!! Appena indossate mi sono sentita libera e felice, adesso mancano solo i vestiti e costumi ( sto contando i minuti, ore e secondi che mi separano dall'estate #sapevatelo)...
La mia settimana inizia all'insegna dello studio matto perchè il 6 maggio ho un'esame e speriamo bene!!!!! ah ho scoperto una serie televisiva molto bellla si chiama: Royal Pains!!! Sto pensando di postarvi una serie di critiche sugli outfit indossati dalle attrice ad ogni puntata che vederò, che ne dite???
Vi auguro un buon inizio settimana a voi e siate allegri è primavera!
xxxx Manuela


Holaaaaaa,
Today I present to you what is the ninth preview dell'outfit! What you think?? I decided to focus this time on all blue except for the dancers! Just wear I felt free and happy, now there are only the clothes and costumes (I'm counting the minutes, hours and seconds that separate me from the summer # sapevatelo) ...
My week begins under study mad because I have an exam on May 6th and hopefully good!! ah I discovered a very bellla television series is called: Royal Pains! I'm thinking about postarvi a series of criticisms on the outfit worn by actress each episode that I will see, shall we??
I wish you a good week to you, and be merry is spring!
Manuela xxxx

7 commenti:

Carly's closet ha detto...

can't wait to see it worn!


http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

Carly's Closet

maria manuela Alloro ha detto...

what a beautiful comments!!! *-* thanks

soulofashopper ha detto...

love the purchases!!! especially that blue tee..the colour is splendid! xo, Alma
http://www.soulofashopper.com

Mira ha detto...

Awesome picks. I´m sure you´ll look gorgeous. The blue shirt is so lovely <3

xx

Jane S ha detto...

Amazing top!


My blog Bagenchy

Follow me on bloglovin

shareasecret ha detto...

Love it! Tks 4 ur comment! Lets follow each other!

www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

Baci!

vogueandheels.com ha detto...

Love the outfit especially that blue shirt!


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com