giovedì 17 gennaio 2013

My ispiration #1












Good morning,
today I will speak of my ispiration for my personal outfit....
My personal ispiration is: Blake Lively, she is Serena in  Gossip Girl!!
His looks I like because they ispirated liberty and happiness!!! Blake ins't boring never, his outift are composted by colours and are never wrong! She is an actres great too!!!!
and you???? what is the ispiration they????
xxx manuela
  
buongiorno,
oggi parlerò della mia personale ispirazione per gli outfit.....
la mia personale ispirazione è: Blake Lively, lei Serena in Gossip Girl!!!!!
I suoi look a me piacciono perchè ispirano libertà e felicità!!!!!!! Blake non è mai sbagliata, i suoi outfit sono compostida colori e non sbaglia! lei è anche un attrice bravissima!!!!
e voi???? qual'è la vostra ispirazione?????
xxx manuela

Nessun commento: